Friday, October 31, 2008

Radio interview

Yesterday, I was invited to our university radio to give a short interview on my UROP project. You can't imagine how nervous I was during the last days before the interview, as it was my first one.

But it was not so bad as I thought it could be. I got there 15 minutes before starting. Then I had a small talk with the moderator, she told me the questions and made some notes of my answers which I gave her briefly.
Then we got into the studio, put those big headsets on and here we go a red lamp got on which means we were on air!!!

5 minutes interview 10 minutes music another 5 minutes interview and that's it.


Now I am happy that I did this interview, I want to thank all those people who encouraged me to do it, because originally I did not want to give any live or at all any radio interview.


If one day I am asked again to give a live radio interview, I'll do it for sure without any doubt.


4 comments:

  1. وااااااااای چه تجربه عالیی بوده!

    یادم میاد موقع ارائه سخنرانی در جمع، خیلی استرش داشتم و عصبی می شدم. ولی بعدش چنان اعتماد بنفس آنچنانی میومد سراغم که اصلا دلم نمی خواست زمان بگذره! نیشخند.

    رادیو!؟
    خیلی برام جالب بود.
    دیگه چه کارا می کنی؟!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Dear Hossein...
    I had the same feelings while presenting the orall presentation at the conference,in front of all those people who were experts in their field of study...mentioning that it was my first public presentation...before that i didn have any presentations even for my friends @ university!!!...n imagine the heavy stressfull moments...by the way,it was a great experience for the future...I hope you always appear perfect while presenting in public!!!!...as you've done before...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ;;)


    belakhare movafagh shodammmmm:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. omidvaram az in bebad bishtar sedato az tarighe radio beshanvim!;)

    ReplyDelete